Saturday, August 29, 2009

If only...

Tonight while I was working two guys came to the front desk around 4-ish. They were part of a group we had staying in the hotel "FL Democratic Party." One guy was shirtless, since he came from the pool, the other guy was fully clothed. They were both pretty handsome/cute. The shirtless one was better looking, with blond hair and blue eyes [?] and a mild southern accent.

They needed a new key. He didn't have his ID, so I had to ask him some questions about his reservation. I gave him the key. He asked for a napkin for his ear that was wet. Also, they asked me if there was anywhere they could buy cigarettes and I told them they could go to CVS. But then he asked if I smoked and I said yes, and they said if I could spare some cigarettes and I said yes. He asked for 2-3, I gave him three. He jokingly took the whole pack, and I said "No, it's like 6 bucks now!"

So I left the main point out for last:
While they were in the front desk, the shirtless guy kept saying that I was cute. He said I looked like Johnny Depp. I joked and said he's just saying that to get cigarettes out of me, and he said no, that he would say that regardless. He asked me how big my dick was. But then he kind of laughed that he even asked in the first place. Finally he said that the other guy that he was with wanted to fuck me, but he was too shy to ask. Then they left to their room.

They were both pretty cute, and the second guy, I actually had my eye on him earlier in the night.



Later, the 2nd guy comes back and tells me: "So yeah, in a 'non-gay way' you totally look like Johnny Depp. Has anyone said that to you before?" I say yes. Then he mentions the "Alice in Wonderland" movie. And tries to make some conversation. And then he leaves after a brief silence. I felt like I "lost him." I go to where he exited to take a cigarette break, I saw he was in his car, so I hesitated for a second. Then I walk towards the door, and he pulls out. As soon as I open the door he leaves. :(

I wanted to ask if what his friend said was true...

No comments:

Post a Comment