Monday, November 16, 2009

Dream

>Shadow people in suits that were created from a virus and are not human
>Art installation in parking lot of different cars with funny license plates and objects inside representing the type of person who drives the car. e.g. "Jerk" with expensive car.
>Got mad because sister bought an $80 cell phone in Wal-mart and it was this red bulky flip phone that looked like an old model. I told her she could have bought a smaller, newer phone with the same money.
>Was living in a house with my parents and sister. I snuck Laz into my room and he was hiding in the closet in between the clothes. I left my room for a minute and my dad decided to "fix something" in the closet. Then he found Laz in the closet and got mad at me. He made me kick him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment