Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I haz graduating.

Just picked up my cap & gown, tickets, and some miscellaneous crap.
Being suggested to buy more overpriced FIU merchandise to remember this moment.

It's bittersweet.

Just got out of a group meeting. Everyone with their internships, studying abroad, great resumes, social life, etc. We had to do mock interviews. Everyone was professional and well-spoken. I was awkward.

I am TRYING not to regret this. I am trying to not regret that I didn't get the "full experience" out of college and all that BS. And that I'm "different" and that I'm not "professional enough" and stupid crap.

I just wish I could be more professional when I talk. I hate the way I talk, but I like it. I don't know. It's not bad, I like my monotony. But I just want that ability to speak professionally. I can only type that way.

Well now that I think about it. Fuck, I didn't want to go abroad, I thought about it. Different people, different language, may affect my grades. Fuck internships, they are paid labor and you know what? I want to be an entrepreneur, that's what I signed up for, not working for some marketing firm somewhere.

Envy/Feelings of not measuring up

Also, it's going to be almost 24 hours without sleep, so that's probably making me cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment