Tuesday, May 22, 2007

corporeal litigation

The box of Fruity Pebbles&reg cereal and assorted Nabisco&reg cookies are the only witnesses to my suicide.

No one will ever know. No one will ever care.

30 years of perpetual juxtapositions, and for what?

We're sorry, but there was an error
We're sorry, but there was an [t]error

Nameless entities accompany me in my dreams.
They tell me what to say to my mailman on Sunday mornings.
They tell me what to copy and paste into my W-4.
They tell me what to be in January's school play.



And I don't know what to say to her anymore. It's like...

But then they went to the.

I found out that the neighbor had stored his.



Logan's car had rammed against the tree, a metaphor for Vietnam's position in the Cold War.








But I don't want to go to the go to the go to the go to the go to the go to the go to the go to the go to the

hhhhhhhhhhhhh










It is said that one should not cross one's.


sentenceFRAGMENT
[It's all I will ever amount to.]


vxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddv


lllllllllllll;l;


sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment