Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Musings

In the midst of the current state of the world I begin to question myself and society as a whole. I begin to dream of a better place, a place where it is safe and idyllic. And I wonder to myself, what it is that concerns so many out there.

I would like you to become a charitable contribution to humanity. Our victims and martyrs are all over the world holding hands and trying to figure out why you don't return their calls. It deafens me like a metronome of death.

A television screen flickering at 4:33 am, nothing on, another dead star.
A new model #X-9964.9D SUPER DELUXE 3000.
More shoes, toys, and junk food. Tiles and life insurance on sale.

I love this place and I will never sleep a day without my papyric accreditations.

The cat went to the kitchen and ate the tuna that I left on top of the counter.
I think that this is a sign of things to come.
I think everything will work out right.
I think... I can be happy again...

2 comments:

  1. by far the most interesting blog entry - obviously making you the most interesting person on livejournal - assuming you really ARE a person and not some robo-computer-humanoid who has chosen livejournal to inject wisdom into your reader's minds
    very interesting, 2 kudos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I just wrote random things that didn't make sense in the guise that it did have some kind of meaning.
    I love it. :D
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete