Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Student Homepage for MAN 4804: Marketing Strategy; Spring 2010

I always have to do these for school, so I wanted to post one for memories...





Kesley De Miranda



Major:

Management with Entrepreneurship Track and Marketing


Student Status:

Senior [final semester]


Working Status:

Working as Night Audit Assistant Manager at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club in Miami Lakes, FL. So far I've been working there for 2.5 years.


Hobbies:


  • Watching videos on YouTube

  • Checking Facebook and other social networking sites compulsively

  • Listening to music and constantly discovering new artists and subgenres

  • Reading a few blogs from my RSS or reading about any interesting topic or question that pops into my head

  • When I'm stressed or extremely bored I love to drive around aimlessly in the middle of the night with the speakers very loud

  • Used to love playing video games, but haven’t in a long time

  • TV is ok


Interests:


  • Technology: I love electronics, I can't wait to get my hands on the latest 3DHDTV and Tablet PC.

  • Conspiracy Theories: The everyday is just too boring for me, there has to be a twist.

  • Words: I used to love opening a random page of the dictionary and seeing what interesting words I would find.

  • Philosophy: Sometimes I spend hours just thinking about strange explanations for the universe and our reality.

  • Music: Electro, Goth, Industrial, New Wave, etc.

  • Movies: Cyperpunk, Paranormal/Supernatural, Documenatries, Tim Burton, Studio Ghibli.

  • Spirituality

  • Satire and Metahumor


Expectation from this course:

I expect to learn about Marketing Strategy... Honestly, I would like to keep an ear out for any information that will help me in starting my online business.


5-Year Goals:


  • Be at a better-paying job which I like

  • Have paid off all my debts

  • Have a savings account to save up for: emergencies [6 months of bills], down payment on a property, my business, and for material possessions.

  • Live in my own apartment

  • To have already established my own online business[es] on the side

  • To be in shape

  • Quit smoking

  • To create music and art



Links to Two favorite web sites:



My Social Networking Profiles:



3 comments:

  1. Memories
    Miss you KesKes. Great to read and see you're doing good. lol. You'll find a better job, promise. And major luck on opening an Online Business. I'll be one of your first.
    Hope to see ya soon. Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure an online business that sells "all things black", such as black napkins, black spoons, black balloons (you can buy in bulk), black wedding cakes, black chairs and tables, black furniture in general, etc. will generate lots of income.

    ReplyDelete