Monday, February 1, 2010

Cover Letter Assignment from September 2006


I'm surprised I wrote this well four years ago...
Although, I sound a bit desperate.



September 25, 2006

Ms. Garland Fuller
Recruitment Consultant
Zip Realty
6211 Cowpen St.
Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Dear Ms. Fuller:

As I read through your ad on Yahoo! Hotjobs about the sales associate position, I felt as if I was the right fit for this company. I find the idea of working for a fast-paced, rapidly-expanding business such as yours to be very exciting. I still can’t believe how ZipRealty grew so much in just seven years! I would really like to contribute my skills, education, and ideas to your company’s growth. In this industry, I believe that the key to succeed is good customer service, and I am willing to do everything in my power to be dedicated to my clients and make sure that they are fully satisfied. I can be available at any time or day to take any questions or to go to any location that my client needs me. Not only can I be available in person, I can also be available online, I have high-speed internet at home and I am very computer literate. As a lifetime resident of South Florida, I have the area knowledge to make sure I can show my clients not only where a property is, but the best route to get there. I also have a current Florida real estate sales associate license and automobile insurance which is required for this job.

As you can see in my résumé, I am currently a business management major in Florida International University. I understand that being a Realtor is a small business in and of itself, and with classes such as Business Communications, Accounting, and Microeconomics, I have the proper skills to manage my business as a real estate agent. With my classes in Marketing and Web Design, you can be assured that I can also suitably market my business, not only in the real world, but in the virtual world as well. As a college student, I have had the experience of being organized, self-motivated, and setting my own goals. In juggling the needs of different classes at different deadlines, I know the value of time-management and hard work. These traits along with my desire to succeed allow me to consistently achieve my goals time after time. I am determined to hone these same qualities and skills for my job as a sales associate in your firm.

I would like to elaborate on how my skills and knowledge can benefit your company, so I would like to schedule an interview with you at the time most convenient for you. Please call me at any day between 11 am and 5 pm at (305) 232-5115. I am very enthused at the prospect of being a part of your team and I will be eagerly waiting for your call.

Sincerely,

Kesley De Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment