Sunday, October 18, 2009

COMPUTER DEVICE WISHLIST

SYSTEM MAIN: Laptop with bluetooth or wi-fi direct [*] and latest, top-of the line specs.

Laptop will be disconnected from all other parts.  I will not have to use the physical laptop itself if I don't want to. 
I will have a typical "office desk" setting with my mouse, keyboard, monitor, all wireless, and the laptop will be on the side on a stand.  If I want to take the computer with me, I just grab the laptop from the stand, disconnect the power cord, and go somewhere else.  Alternatively, I can grab my wireless/touchpad keyboard and use it with my TV.

[Wireless refers to either bluetooth, wi-fi network, or wi-fi direct]

  • Vertical laptop stand | e.g. [*] [*]
  • Wireless AV System to connect display to TV [*]
  • Wireless keyboard with touchpad [*] / Laser keyboard [*] / Optimus Keyboard [*]
  • Wireless mouse
  • Wireless monitor [*]
  • Wireless USB Hub
  • Wireless external hard drive [*]
  • Wireless speakers
  • Wireless headphones
  • Wireless printer
  • Wireless Internet
  • etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment