Saturday, October 31, 2009

Indian Reservation

A few days ago I was a bit stressed and feeling down so I decided to drive around. It was at about 4am. I felt good, but as I always do in these trips, I wanted to go further than I did the last time. I stopped at an empty rest stop on the way, with just picnic tables and parking spaces. I layed on top of my car and looked at the stars. The light pollution of the city doesn't let you see any stars; it was beautiful. I ended up at the "Big Cypress Indian Reservation." I was driving down I-75 and I got down on the "Snake Road" exit by a Miccosukee gas station. Snake Road leads from the gas station from Miccosukee territory to Seminole territory.

I was about to turn back and get on the highway again. But I saw the road went the other way. All I saw was complete darkness. I was intrigued and I wanted to see where it lead to.

As I drove down the road was very very dark. It just kept going and going. It got foggy. It was exciting as I didn't know where the road would lead, or if I was even allowed to go in there.

Now the point of this blog entry is this:
As I drove down the road, I got this massive migraine. My head really started to hurt. Also, I had this strange feeling. It was neither good nor bad, just a neutral feeling, I don't know how to explain it, other than it was "different."

I felt as if there was something. Something you can't see, like energy, electricity, radio waves, radioactivity, etc. Living in a metropolis there is a lot of this. A lot of electromagnetic radiation coming from all of our gadgets and devices, the electricity, the energy waves, etc.

Now, geographically, this particular Miccosukee gas station was part of their reservation, you had to go some miles down to reach the Seminole reservation, which is separate. According to the 2000 census, there is no population in this part of the Miccosukkee reservation. It's just that one gas station, and you have to go down about 20 miles of the darkness of the everglades before you see any sort of civilization. And when you do it's very rural.

I think that because I drove down this area of pure natural land, without any radiation or electric posts, etc., I got a migraine. My brain is not used to this purity. I have grown accustomed to the radiation of radio waves, microwaves [cellphones], and infrared [satellite], etc. So when I reached this area without human impact, my body was not used to it.

This really goes to show how much stuff is out there that we don't see, which affects our everyday lives.

Now to go a little down the rabbit hole.

There are things out there like HAARP, MKULTRA, and SSSS [Silent Sound Spread Spectrum].
Who knows how much we are subliminally manipulated and mind controlled in these big urban population centers.
When we go outside of the reach of all this radiation, into nature, we may feel or think differently.
It's very subtle so it's hard to know what is actually going on and what exactly is changing.

Another theory... Maybe these Indian Reservations are being influenced with a certain frequency to keep them under control since they can't be controlled under normal laws due to their tribal sovereignty.



No comments:

Post a Comment