Sunday, April 15, 2007

I want to be like Miranda Sanchez



Miranda Sanchez is my role model. I love her. I wish I could be just like her. I wish I could have her style and her courage. She is always wearing such cool and interesting outfits. She does whatever she wants and she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She is always giving everyone great advice. And she still manages to have the best poise in school (or at least she would if Lizzie wouldn't have ruined it for everyone). She even likes "The Cat in the Hat," which I love, and she celebrates "El Dia de Los Muertos," which I would love to learn about. Even though she is much younger than me, I can relate to her so much, she is all I ever wanted to be. I wish I was like that in middle school or at least high school. I wish Miranda was my friend, she would have made such a great friend.
I think Miranda really influenced me in high school. Towards the end of my 12th grade year, I came out of my shell and I started experimenting with my style and I stopped caring what people think. I think that this is partly thanks to her.
Lizzie is just a dumb blonde. She can't think for herself. All she cares about is Ethan Craft. All of Lizzie's style was copied from Miranda, just so she can look good to get some dick. Lizzie only started dressing that way after she got her bra, when Miranda was always dressing like that all along. Lizzie is just a stupid bitch, she would spend $65 on a pair of expensive jeans just to look "cool" for the yearbook, while Miranda knows that you can find the best clothes even in thrift stores. Miranda always had to save Lizzie from conflict, Lizzie can't even stand up for herself, she's weak. The only talent Lizzie has is rhythmic gymnastics, what a loser. Unlike Lizzie, Miranda actually has serious plans for her future and she takes her school work seriously (instead of making some stupid report about Dolphins, and being a typical "B" student). But Miranda is also smart enough to know when to use "shortcuts" and not overwhelm herself, like when she used the E-Z read to do her book report. She still manages to have fun and not get into trouble. When Lizzie was running for president she ditched all of the "less popular" kids to hang out with the "cool kids," and breaking all of her promises. Of course, Miranda was there advising against it, because Miranda doesn't disregard all of her values just for some "popularity." Then another time, when Lizzie got the part of a fashion model for a teen magazine, she did the same thing all over again, but to her own friends! Lizzie has always been a lousy friend, and there have been several times that they almost stopped being friends, and it was always Lizzie's fault! She even accused Miranda of stealing! That goes to show you how much Lizzie trusts her own friends. On the other hand, Miranda always had to be the "bigger" person. I think that Miranda should have just stopped being her friend a long time ago, maybe it would have saved her...
Why do you think Miranda missing for the final episodes of "Lizzie McGuire"? Why wasn't she in the movie or the episode where Lizzie and Gordo were going through their school memories? Miranda is on vacation, Miranda is visiting her aunt in Mexico, bull FUCKING shit. Miranda looked better, she was smarter, she was more courageous, she was an amazing singer and violinist, she was better than Lizzie in every way. Miranda was gaining popularity and overshadowing Lizzie, there were even talks about a spin off show all about Miranda. Lizzie just couldn't take that, so she fucking murdered her. Why do you think they aired that "Clue" episode and Miranda wasn't there? What kind of student doesn't show up for their own graduation!? I just wish she were still alive today. :(


In loving memory of Miranda Sanchez...






1 comment: