Thursday, August 9, 2001

Damn, this journal is a burden. I hate having to update this, but I love this journal. Whatever, I'm indifferent towards it. I haven't updated forever. Of 'course not much had happened since then. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was kinda working on a project. For Health we had to do a project of anything that has to do with Health. I picked Kinds of Mental Illnesses. What I did was we went to the library on Monday and Tuesday (in school). I made a copy of an encyclopedia page that talked about kinds of mental illnesses. Then Tuesday and Wednesday I summarized it, and typed it. Whatever, we presented it today, and I got nervous and tongue tied, and it went pretty bad (on my part). Thank frogs my group partner did well, and "related" to the class. Well, since Monday I haven't been online because of the damn project, and me being the procrastinator that I am. Not doing much until the day before it's due. And I slept a lot the past three days. I woke up like around 7 and 8 from my naps Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I woke up at 6. Today I woke up pretty early. I usually go to sleep at 4. Arggg, I make everything sound so fucking boring! I have such a boring life! I have no fucking life! I'm a pathetic loser! That feels better. Well, today I meet like a few new people. I love meeting people. I'm a demophile, I love people. Except for the ignorant ones, they agitate me. My little cousin is so fucking annoying! He's like 2, and all he does is scream and mess up everything. I don't know why my aunt comes like everyday, and brings him. He's so annoying! Well, that's my journal for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment