Tuesday, August 14, 2001

iN SKooL

Right now I'm in skool chillin' in the library. WTF? Yeah. Today is the last day of summer skool. :( No one came today There was only like four people (counting me) in my class. There were more, but they came just to be couted present, they went home afterwards<~~idiocy. I decided to go to the library instead of being syuck in a class seeing some stupid move. Well, in break the vending machine stole my dollar and all it gave me back was 35cents, and no fucking food. And I'm here bored I have no idea where to go online. I emailed my girlfriend ike 50 times. Damn, this internet is so much faster than my sorry ass 56K, fuck it's so much faster, and it's from the damn school! A shitty school in Hialeah has a better computer than me. and today this girl was trying to "hook me up" with thus guy. She's making a "love connection", and she's so fucking persistant. And the guy is ugly, but I guess I have to go out with him anyway to be nice. Then later I'll say something like "Look, I don't really want a realtionship, I don't hink this will work out, and I much rather be friends. Damn, things do happen in my life. Well recently anyway. Oh, well that's all that happened so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment