Thursday, August 2, 2001

happy day

Today I went to school. I didn't go to school yesterday. I just slept until 11. They say that after 3 absences of summer school they kick you out excused or unexcused. I already have two. But my friend that works at the office says it's really 8 absences, cuz they're too lazy. Well, today in school I had to do 1,000,000 worksheets to do, that I couldn't even finish, but I got to finish them for homework since I was absent and they were worksheets from today and yesterday. PE was cool. It was raining so we didn't have to run. This girl was trying to get this guy to kiss me cuz I told her I liked him, but he's straight it was funny and amusing. After school, I was going to go to mainstreet (and break my perfect sedentary record), but I couldn't go cuz no one got the phone, and I couldn't tell them if I could go. But now I know that my mom would let me go. She's not that bad after all (not that bad). I'm gonna go to my girlfriend/ bestfriend's house this weekend. We're gonna rent Clockwork Orange and American History X, and we're just gonna have fun. We're planning to go to Zetafest, but there's only 4/14 bands we would like to see. So we are iffy about it. Today was a cool day, I was happy the whole day. Well, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment