Monday, August 20, 2001

I know, I know, I haven't updated since like forever, but who really cares? It's not like someone was waiting. Okay, well yesterday I saw The Others with my aunt, sister, and grandma. I usually go with them places, but I'd rather go with friends. My aunt and grandma is always talking about religious shit. They don't know I'm agnostic/ atheist, but they're not like "you're going to hell" people. But whatever I don't want to get into that. I'd much rather go without my grandma, she's always trying to coax me into cutting my damn hair. I don't want to cut my hair, and If I do I don't want to go with her. I only want a trim. I went to work with my dad (I think it was) Thursday. It fucking sucked. My dad is a damn trucker. We got stranded in this stupid place, and we had to wait a million years for my uncle to pick us up. As we waited I got a big migraine, I think it was due to the heat, or the fact that I only slept 2 hours. The only good thing about going to work with my dad was that we got to eat at Wendy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment