Monday, July 23, 2001

Blah blah blah

Um... today I went to school, then I came back from school and went home. I ate popcorn when I came back for lunch.
Ok my real name is Kesley (no I didn't spell it wrong).
Not Methamphetamine Melancholia Psychosis.
I am male, live in Hialeah, Florida, United States. I go to HML (it's a school). I am going to summer school right now. Um... stuff. Blah blah blah. Damn I can't think of anything. I don't have anymore soda in my house so I have to call her an tell her to buy more. My computer is in the fucking living room so that sucks (can you say fuck in this website?).
Wow, you're so special want a cookie.
Sorry, I have no life as I said before, and nothing exiting happened today, or ever happens, well depends on what you consider exiting.
Like anyone is even reading this.
Um... I'm bi and I'm horny right now.
No, that's just sick.
No it's not, there are sicker people out there.
Me being one.
Oh well, fuck it. Bye!

2 comments: