Tuesday, July 24, 2001

blah

Well, I didn't go to school today. I woke up at 11 something AM. I drank cafe con leche for breakfast (I have no idea how to say it in english, I know in French it's cafe du latte).
Damn, my life is boring. In other people's journal you see stuff like "I went to my friends house and we saw this movie, then we smoked Mary Jane," or "I went to Orlando over the weekend and my band played at this club". I wish I had a band. I don't even have a damn guitar. Well, I do, but it doesn't count it's a shitty guitar from a make I've never even heard of, and I think it's broken. I still need an amp to play it as well.
You know I just thought of something, I think I have social anxiety disorder. I mean I act semi-psychotic when in school, and when at home I am perfectly idle and placid. Like when I'm in school I start like hurting myself and stuff, well I am a semi-masochist so I like it, but I don't know, I get like that too sometimes at home. Oh, I know! It's just when I'm hyper. Cuz sometimes I get hyper like at night or when I'm excited. I repeat stuff over and over again and start hitting myself (and do not even think of putting a sharp object anywhere near me). Some people run around, others turn into masochists. But I don't care I like the way I am. It's original (I think). Yeah, so I am stoical/ masochistic. Well, whatever, that's my entry for today. Who ever said it has to be about your day?
"When all of your wishes are granted many of your dreams will be destroyed"

No comments:

Post a Comment