Friday, July 27, 2001

Today

I know I haven't updated in like three years. Well, where do I start. I went to summer school today. I had Health first then PE Health was cool, we didn't do work the whole day, which is a miracle because we are either outlining a chapter or reviewing it. Today we did neither. PE was so-so. We had to go out and play football. I and these two other people didn't want to play. The guys had to play football, while the girls got to play kickball, we asked if we could play kickball but they didn't let us. That's discrimination, but whatever it's also PE so I don't care. So what we did was we looked for a secluded area and played rummy (a card game). Then the PE teacher saw us, and we got in trouble. We did not show any resistance since we were stoical to the whole situation. They made us walk the perimeter of the field until, it was time to go in the gym. It was better because we were going to run if we were playing football, but this way we just walked and socialized. Then I went home I ate two tuna sandwiches and here I am now. I know I don't give enough details. I tried today. I talked about PE, but not Health. But whatever it's not like anyone wants to read it anyway. Oh, well that was more or less my day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment