Sunday, July 22, 2001

summer skool

Well, I am going to summer school (not because I'm stupid, so I won't have to take P.E. next year). Summer school is pretty cool. I have nothing to do all day so summer school is my salvation. I have Health first then P.E. I think that I like summer school so much because I actually have people to talk to. Which is weird because during the regular school year usually I have no one to talk to and I don't talk to anyone or make friends. But now I met like a ton of people. Maybe it's because I have been working on my social skills a little.
Well, I finished boring you with my pathetic life you may go on with yours now.

74261700027
870621345
IX VI III VII
325mg
co51.24ahx
ma3x5./bk
91qk.lcc
MC.42.66.60
#0062048
PM5K
PKMN
NIN
MM

5 comments:

  1. MC.42.66.60
    What does that mean?
    I know it is in the end of Korns "Freak on a leash" video,but I want to know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The the trespassing sign, right? I noticed the numbers too. I can't find anything on it.

      Delete
    2. I got an idea copy and search up all the numbers in here

      Delete
    3. Or maybe one of the lorn members wrote this

      Delete

  2. wow i like this , siang gan kalau ente mau meninggikan badan silahkan ck di peninggi badan anak tiens atau agan mau nambah napsu makan silahkan cek di penambah napsu makan anak tiens bisa juga untuk penambah berat badan karena agan terleu kurus silahkan cek di
    penambah berat badan tiens punya penyakit kolesterol silahkan beli obatnya di Obat kolertrol tiens makasih

    ReplyDelete