Sunday, July 29, 2001

sleep

Well, yesterday I woke up at 9:30am, and I went to sleep at 3:20am. I was up almost 18 hours. That still doesn't compare to Chaya she was up since 10 am on 7/27, and she went to sleep yesterday at like (I think it was) 2 something in the morning. The most I've ever been up was 23 hours twice. That was because I toke a long nap during the day and woke up really late (like around 12am or 11pm). And I just stayed up till the next day, and went to school. Then, I went to sleep at around the same time I woke up, but an hour earlier 'cuz I was too sleepy.
Well, anyways I was in a chatroom talking to a lot of people I knew. Then like a couple of people stayed and we talked for a long time. Then in one of the people's house there was someone watching us type. And then she wanted to talk to me. We talked and I ended up sleeping at 3:15. I know it's confusing I don't know how to explain, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment