Monday, July 30, 2001

ice cream

Today I went to summer school. Health we had a new teacher he was pretty cool, and he didn't give as much work as my other teacher. I hope his niceness lasts. In PE we had to run. I hate it we have to run everyday. We walk for 2 minutes and run for 2 minutes for twenty minutes. I hated it, it sucked, but oh well I'm still alive. After school I was talking to all of these people until three (we leave at 1:05), it was cool. Then I got home and I ate my Gordita (left over from yesterday). I toke a nap from 3 something to 7 something. Then when I woke up I ate cookies 'n' cream ice cream. Then I started using the computer and here I am now. I'm a sleepy head, I love sleep. Since summer school started I go to sleep like at 12, I wake up at 6 something for school, I come back and take a 4 hour nap then I go to sleep around 12 again. I hid this journal (I have the downloaded one, it's easier to write stuff) yesterday. You know when you go to properties and hide a file. Well I hid this journal yesterday, and I couldn't get it back until today.
Oh, yesterday I went somewhere. What a miracle! Well, not with friends, with my aunt. We went to just drive around Miami Beach, just to look at all of the people and restaurants. Then we got Taco Bell (yay!) I got a number 5 and a Gordita. A number 5 is a Nacho Bell Grande and a taco. I ate everything except the Gordita (which I ate today). I know this is pathetic, but in my life going to Taco Bell is something exiting. I never go anywhere. I need to start going places with friends. I have been hanging out with the wrong people. A bunch of nerds that all they do is insult eachother and talk about the Simpsons. I just hung out with them because I had no one else to hang out with, but luckily I've found better people. More outgoing. They go to Mainstreet like everyday. I need to go. Oh well, whatever, that's everything. I'm done boring you to death with my pathetic life. So whatever, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, too bad that those new "outgoing" friends turned out to all be drug addicts and high-school dropouts. And those so-called "nerds" were still there for me after all this time.

    ReplyDelete