Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Menacingly Looming Imminence

I think all of my anxiety of "impending doom" was actually me sensing the hurricane.
I now found out that hurricane Katrina is coming tomorrow! Today I felt horrible, like "something bad is going to happen." Yesterday night I felt a modicum of that as well. I thought that everything was going crazy or something, but I think it was just that I sensed that the hurricane was coming, just like animals can sense it. I actually hadn't heard anything about it until a few hours ago.
Sometimes I can sense when something is going to happen. A few years ago, I had a similar "uneasy," "unsettling" feeling, and by the end of the day my family had a huge fight. I don't get it all the time, but when I do it's usually because something "bad" is going to happen. Although, I don't remember if I have had any "miscalculations" with this.

I think I got some of my luck back. First of all, my change-of-grade and FAFSA money appeared just in time, right before it was due. Also, I noticed that my Accounting teacher was changed; now I have a different Accounting teacher. I looked up my old Accounting teacher's rating in the new "Rate Your Professor" feature on MySpace.com, and she had a very low rating. All of the comments were negative, and she only had one score/comment that was neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment