Friday, August 19, 2005

Pilosity

Yay! I'm actually getting to the point where I have good pictures of myself.

Maybe it's just my new haircut that I love so much. :)

I've noticed people have been treating me nicer ever since I got a haircut.
Like a few ladies at the registers of any given store. They smile at me and some ask me questions and try to initiate idle conversations with me.
I never got that before. It's possibly also my confidence that people are perceiving, not just my haircut.

Ugh. I hope strangers don't start to want to become my friend and then drag me to places I don't want to go and want to spend time with me. I'm worried about that happening when I start school in a bit.

I've only had my hair cut for three days and already it's a dramatic change.
I feel so much better about myself and I'm more optimistic. I like to go out more too, since I feel better about myself. Before the thought of having to step outside sent chills down my spine.
I'm (dare I say it?) happy. This is an interesting emotion, all of my worries and anxiety just wither away. I just hope this emotion doesn't lower my IQ or give me a toothache. But happiness is always good and healthy in moderation.

Well, today I saw "The Skeleton Key." I liked it. I want to practice hoodoo now. :)
It was my type of movie. A "mystery" movie about ghosts with a classic "twist" at the end.
It wasn't very scary, but I don't get scared with any movie, so I didn't really mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment