Sunday, August 7, 2005

Why I Created This Journal

Reasons Why I Created This Journal/Utilization of This Blog

1. I've always wanted to have a journal.

2. To have a medium of expression.

3. To help me practice writing, and possibly become better at it.

4. To have a place to vent my feelings. (Several times in the past I have had to keep my feelings "bottled up inside" or have had to forget about them altogether because I had no medium or person to vent my feelings through.)

5. To analyze some of my behaviors and try to justify or find the reasons behind them. This may prevent or conduce said behaviors in the future if need be.

6. To keep a record of anything I may deem important.

7. To post any complaints I have about the world.

8. To keep a log of any ideas, theories, or musings I may have.

9. Self-actualization: To keep a record of any goals or plans I may have and log any progress.

10. To keep a record of anything I should beware of (such as any counterproductive habits).

11. To write about anything that is going on in my life (that I deem worth typing about).

12. Possibly to show progress in my life (rather than presumed stagnancy).

13. To look back in my life and appease any nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment