Sunday, August 28, 2005

[s]summer[/s]

:(

I'm going to really miss summer.

I just finished getting a Bacon McGriddle combo from McDonalds.
(I found out they have breakfast after 4am. They're really strict. I think they should just serve both breakfast and lunch at all times...)

When school starts, I know I'm not going to be able to get McDonalds or Taco Bell at 3 or 4 am anymore because I should be sleeping or doing homework. Oh and I can't go on my "joyrides" in the middle of the night either...
Well, maybe I can a bit if don't overwhelm myself with so much work and get stuff out of the way (without procrastinating).

I'm not going to be able to slack off anymore... :(
(as much)

I just hope everything goes well.

Today I was able to get half of my textbooks in this used book store in front of FIU.
I was also able to get all of my school supplies and some other things.
So I don't have to worry about those things anymore.
I'm looking forward to starting school.

No comments:

Post a Comment