Wednesday, August 24, 2005

To Do

Task: Differentiate between errands and different types of goals (short-term, long-term, life goals, short and big goals).
I mix a lot of different things in my to-do lists that aren't errands or tasks to do. A lot of them are actually goals that just can't be done in an allotted time and checked off. I need to make a to-do list and identify what is a goal (and what kind of goal it is) and what is a simple task or errand. Maybe I can even determine and identify the difficulty of certain tasks/errands. Commingling errands and goals really makes me anxious. I need a separate list of goals from my to-do lists.
Then maybe I can break down my goals into smaller and smaller goals, until they are small enough to become specific tasks. If those tasks are too arduous, I can break them down further until I have the most ease.
Maybe I can even get to the point that I can associate certain tasks to their corresponding goals and I can see myself progressing towards not just that goal, but many different goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment