Monday, September 12, 2005

HW

I need to start thinking about Sabrina and Moesha whenever I can't get myself to do my homework.
They both have a lot of problems in their lives, and they still find time to do all of their college work.
Sabrina even has a job and writes for her school newspaper. I'm not sure about Moesha's after-school activities (I have only seen a few of her college episodes).

If they can do it, I can do it too.
Anyways, I don't work, I don't do anything after-school, I don't have any friends, and I rarely have any life problems.
Moesha and Sabrina have these things and they still find time to study, do their homework, and get good grades.
So I have no excuse whatsoever.

Also, try to do it ahead of time. There are several things that can happen, that have happened before, on the last day you have to do homework: (a) Lucy can come with one of her "surprise visits" with Tony and Donny, (b) mom could have one of her "cleaning paroxysms," (c) you can get an opportunity to go out with Mirita, (d) you could get sick or just feel bad, (e) you could oversleep, (f) one of your e-friends could have a "dilemma," or (z) anything that is impromptu and would deter you from doing your homework can happen (like an emergency). One example was this weekend when Dyna had her kittens; it really took away a lot of your time. If you would do your homework ahead of time you won't have to worry if any of these things happen. So keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment