Friday, September 30, 2005

Dream

I had a horrible dream.

I dreamt that it was Sunday, and I hadn't done anything to study for my two upcoming tests, and my aunt was coming over with my cousins and her family to our house. I got so mad that my parents didn't tell me anything. I started screaming at them at the top of my lungs, saying why didn't they tell me anything, that now I'm going to fail my classes since I can't study with them there, and that I'll lose my scholarship and have to drop out of college. I think I even started hitting my mom.
Whenever my cousins are there I can't do anything because they are always loud and rowdy and they want all of the attention for themselves. Then I noticed that my aunt and her family already came, so I locked myself in the upstairs bathroom. Like always, my cousins started knocking on the door, trying to open it. But I just ignored them.
I felt horrible, like running away or killing myself.

I took this as a bad omen, telling me that I should get on top of everything. Yesterday I wasted my entire day changing around the html in my profile. I can't waste my days, because if I do, I will fail my tests, I haven't studied or read anything. And I need to do it today, because I don't know what is going to happen later that might prohibit me from studying. When I looked at my cell phone, I had one missed call. It was my aunt. Maybe the dream was a warning of something that will happen, but if I plan everything the right way, I won't have to react in the way I did in the dream, and there wouldn't be any consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment