Friday, September 23, 2005

My life is uninteresting.
So am I.

But, who cares?

I just need to update and renovate my life.
I've always wanted to, I'm just too lazy and I procrastinate too much.

I'm putting off my life 'til tomorrow, and time is running out.

I have problems...

But at least I don't have problems, so I have no excuse.

...I need a more personal journal. So I won't have to worry about being pretentious...
I know I can set it as "private," but who knows?

Do I even read this? I don't think I've ever read a past entry.
Maybe not enough time has passed.




I can't even get materialism down, how will I ever get to personality, organization, philosophy, and spirituality?
Self-actualization sucks. Maybe I've taken some steps towards it with art and music... Just "discovering" new things... But it would be nice if some of those things would be actual knowledge of things. I would like to read books, but it's so arduous. And it's not like I take any steps towards it.

Fuck emo jokes.
This journal is for me, I have the right to complain about or point out whatever my current self decides is wrong with my life.


I had plans to read some Accounting chapter today. That's going great... Maybe I'll do it now.

So many things I want to do and I can't even do the obligatory things.

What ever happened to my self a few years ago? That self was more organized and he was great in time management. He was shy, but he didn't mind talking to others. That was a nice person. Whatever happened to him?
He would be helpful at this time.


Maybe I'll blame it on some karmic, universal thing. That seems the easiest.

Hmm.. I'm usually Pollyannaish about everything.. What's the bright side about procrastinating my life away?

I guess I can experience things now, instead of putting them off and maybe not being able to experience them because of lack of time or because they've passed. Now, when I say "experience things," that pretty much consists of watching TV shows and typing about something in a forum.

That's all my life has become lately. All I do is go back and forth from two forums and MySpace, looking for new posts or messages.

Now, I know I won't do anything as drastic as deleting it, but it would be nice to stop it. I'm literally addicted to it. I need to stop.

That's all my life has consisted of recently. It is pathetic.

It all started when I got my laptop about half a year ago. It's right there in my room, and I can access the internet whenever I want. I was never used to that. I used to have to go downstairs to use the computer and I had to worry about parents, sleep, time, etc.











Done.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's nothing.
    Just my day-to-day inner struggles.
    And I've just began getting bored of my routine. I do the same thing everyday and I just need to stop wasting time and actually start doing the things that I should be doing.
    I just have a really big problem procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete