Thursday, September 1, 2005

Slumber

I just woke up from a delicious day's slumber, a dreamless sleep. If that is what death feels like, life is overrated.
I felt as if every cell in my body was dead, a complete lack of perception, where I had nothing to worry about. This is why I contemplate death so much, if it feels like this, it would be better than any sensation my mind or brain can produce.
I went to sleep in hopes that my life would evaporate away, and in a way it did. During sleep, I vanished from this realm of existence.
And, when I awoke, so did the light outside, any cares or worries my family had about me, and half of my family themselves have evaporated into a state of sleep.
This is the time and the condition that I feel at my best, I feel more peaceful, complacent, and creative. Maybe I am more attune with my higher self. I love waking up at this time, preferably to an empty house. But, unfortunately, my mom is nocturnal, as am I, and there is only a two hour gap between my mom's and dad's biological clocks.
I slept through the entire day, less four hours. If only I could sleep throughout my entire life, as if I were in a coma...

1 comment:

  1. Go masterbate. All that backed up cum is messing with your head.

    ReplyDelete